Information are pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. No.196 / 2003 to the visitors of the Smaruzzi.com website and the users of the services offered by it, starting from the address (https://smaruzzi.com), with the exception of external links.
Data collected through this site are divided into:
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users that connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the required resources, and other parameters related to the http protocol and the operating system And the user’s computer environment. This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. Data could be used to detect liability for hypothetical cybercrime for site damage: save this eventuality, state of the web contact data does not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to meet the requests as well as any other personal data included in the letter.
No personal data of users is acquired by the site. No cookies are used for the transmission of personal information, nor are they used c.d. Persistent cookies of any kind, i.e. systems for tracking users.
We remind you that the user can configure their browser at any time to disable cookies or be informed when they receive cookies and deny sending permission.
Except for automatically collected data (navigation data), the provision of other information through pre-arranged forms or emails is free and spontaneous, and failure to submit may only result in a lack of satisfaction with any requests.
The data storage location is the provider’s server hosting the site for navigation data and computers at smaruzzi.com for other communications, except for cookies that are stored on your computers.
The site uses Google Analytics: Analytics cookies are considered technical when used only for optimization purposes and if user IPs are kept anonymous. Let the user know that this site uses the free Google Analytics service. Remember that data is only used to have the most visited pages, the number of visitors, aggregated visits to your operating system, browser, etc. These parameters are stored on Google servers that governs Privacy according to these guidelines.
INTERACTION WITH SOCIAL NETWORK AND EXTERNAL PLATFORM
Facebook and Social Widgets of Instagram. They use: Cookies and Usage Data
Facebook Button and Facebook Social Widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are social interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Instagram Social Widgets (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram Social Widgets are social networking services with Instagram, provided by Instagram, Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
According to Italian Article no. 7 of Legislative decree 196/03 we reproduce it in its entirety.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing made with the aid of electronic instruments;
D.Of the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- Deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including in terms of their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.